The Inova T4-WB 175 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight was designed with professionals in mind. Military, police, firefighters and other professionals rely on their flashlights to keep them safe so they need a product that gets the job done and is durable and reliable.
The Inova T4-WB 175 provides two hours of burn time and uses a power regulated circuit to produce a beam with uniform brightness for the duration of the battery life. The light will not get dim as the batteries die.
The Inova T4-WB 175 is made from aircraft grade aluminum and is anodized for corrosion resistance. This light is bright and produces 175 lumens and recharges in a fraction of the time that many comparable only the flashlights take.
Amazon.com has the best prices on most all tactical flashlights including the Inova T4-WB 175 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight. Check it out here. Since most quality flashlight prices are over $25 you can get it shipped right to your front door for free with Amazon’s super saver shipping program. This will save you money and also a trip to the store.
Product Features and Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.4 x 2.5 inches
- Product Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Aircraft aluminum body machined from solid bar stock (not extruded tubing) with military grade, type III anodized hard coat
- Lifetime LED bulbs that are virtually indestructible, delivering 175-lumen output (ss per LED specifications); crush proof to 2000-pounds
- Power regulated circuit for constant, uniform light output brightness up to 2-hours battery life
- Double AR-coated mineral glass optical window with Teflon seal that counters environmental pressure
- Includes charger cradle plus power supplies for AC and DC charging
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 8.0 inches (diameter x length)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- What’s in the Box: T4 flashlight, rechargeable battery, charging cradle, AC power adapter, DC vehicle power adapter
Check Price @ Amazon.com
The reviews for the Inova T4-WB 175 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight are very good for the most part. There were a couple of minor issues that some people had but the vast majority of the people that took the time to review this product were very impressed with it.
Many reviewers were pleased with this flashlight’s ability to put out a consistent amount of light for two hours. Many other lights start to go dim after a few minutes and continue to get more and more dim as the batteries fade.
The Inova T4-WB 175 uses a power regulated circuit that will put out a uniform amount of light for the duration of the battery life.
Several reviewers also commented on the durability of this product. One review came from a police officer that said it had been dropped on concrete from shoulder height several times over the last seven months and it still performs flawlessly.
People also commented on the white light that the Inova T4-WB 175 puts out, unlike the yellow light of other flashlights or the purple tint, common to other LED flashlights. Its lightweight and compact design were also very popular with many reviewers.
One drawback that a couple of people have a problem with is the fact that the Inova T4-WB 175 is “water resistant” and not “waterproof”.
This is not a major problem for a lot of people as this light is probably fine in the rain, you just want to be sure not to submerge the flashlight underwater.
A number of the reviewers liked the product so much that they came back to update the reviews saying that after several years this flashlight is still going strong and has never failed.
According to our research the Inova T4-WB 175 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a top-quality flashlight that performs exactly as advertised.
Check Price @ Amazon.com